kent

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자프로기사단 조회 0회 작성일 2022-05-14 12:46:35 댓글 0

본문

Ryan Kent on Rangers' Europa League exploits and his excitement for the final

The Ibrox winger answers questions from the media
jonathan herbison : Sounds like a decent lad, he's actually my favourite player for rangers! Plays with energy and can take players on.. Unfortunately I can't get a ticket for the game not enough mygers points, would of loved to off been there! Can't believe only 9,000 rangers fans for this game! Anyway I definitely think it's are time to win this.. I'll be watching and cheering my team on from London. No surrender watp
James Perrie : Played his heart out this season and especially in the Europa League might not be slamming it into the top corner but his hard work and more direct play has lead to goal after goal.
seville 2022 baby : What a player he's been in Europe
Michael Crooks : Only trouble if Kent does the business is clubs trying to get him but worth that risk
Sam Moylan : . Dont leave mate, why leave competing for trophys just for an extra 20k-30k a week to battle for a 10th place finish like Steven Gerrard, surely 30k is enough But whatever your decision is, we love yah

Då Som Nu För Alltid

Production company: INDIO
Director: Adam Berg
DoP: Mattias Montero
Producer: Simon Hernadi
Producer: Marcus Nybladh
Co-ordinator: Kim Jansson
Set design: Fritjof Granström
Make \u0026 hair: Madeleine Gaterud
Stylist: Linn Eklund
Editor: Ross Hallard/Trim
Telecine: Mark Gethin/MPC
VFX: MPC London
JanFG : Its impossible to watch this only once.
Craig Ramsay : For those unfamiliar with this band-- this was the way Kent announced their finish-- the last album and tour as one of Sweden's most successful bands. I'm not a "Kent expert" although I did enjoy them so this is my take-- many of the shots are of previous album covers and songs (the plane, the tiger, the running girl, the woman on horseback, woman in the tunnel, the dogs, etc.) It's as if Death is rounding up everything from the past and bringing it back together one last time, for one last march. Då Som Nu För Alltid means Then As Now Forever.
Soul CANVAS : When you stumble upon some unexpected fresh gems. This composition is brilliant and those lovely drums are Hella amazing.
Nicholas O'hara : I wish I had found this band earlier. I HATE seeing such amazing artists at the end of their runs. :( Y'all sound amazing!
BRITTANY DOUGLAS : This has become my heading into work song.... I work as a nurse in the ED/ ICU and this gets me ready to go!

Wild as Her

Provided to YouTube by TuneCore

Wild as Her · Corey Kent

Wild as Her

℗ 2022 Combustion Masters

Released on: 2022-03-04

Auto-generated by YouTube.

#kent

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,274건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--ok0b23zsxc2zjp9a.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz